Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tonight's Workout - I made it SUCK...

Tapering for the half on Sunday (eek)...

6 x 5 minutes on 1 minute off...
36 minutes
3.5 miles (5.6km)
10.29 min/mile (6.43 min/km)

Managed to stay between 6.0 and 7.0 on the treadmill playing games with distance - usually 0.1miles at 6.0, 0.05 miles at 7.0 and 0.05 miles at 6.5, repeat and then the last minute was usually 20 seconds at 7.0, 6.5, 6.0

And my new mantra when pushing hard and it hurts is "Make it Suck" courtesy of lifedoesjed (and often repeated by robdoeslife1)

Great stretching afterwards - I was doing some pigeon pose (yoga posture) - my favorite and awesome for stretching my IT band which often gets tight and opens up my hips.  Yay!

Five more sleeps til 13.1!

Pigeon Pose (not me but I loved the leg warmers)

Pigeon Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment