Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/3 - Rx on my Birthday!

WOD #1
35,30,25,20,15,10,5
KB Swings (24/16)
Double Unders
17:22 - Rx!

I was the last to finish this WOD but I did it Rx on my birthday!  That in itself is worth it.  And it was hard.  Birthday workout - 6:45am after a 6pm class last night.  My shoulders felt really tired from last night and the 16kg kettle bell felt crazy heavy - but I did it.  I used my new speed skipping rope which was good once I got in the flow of it.  I struggled during the 35 and 30 rounds of double unders getting only 3 or so before tripping up which was super frustrating but I just kept at it.  I think I get better when I get a little tired because I banged out 23 straight of the 25 and then pretty much did the rest in full sets which was good.  I liked this workout even though it felt like a struggle today.

WOD #2
Tabata
Alternating
-hollow dish
-supermans

Now I get to eat cake all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment