Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crossfit Accomplishments...

Today was a wicked day for reaching some crossfit goals I'd set for myself/ have been working on over the past few months...

-I finally did an unassisted pull-up (no bands) - it was only one BUT I did it and it was witness... it wasn't pretty but still one step to being better... Coach Jack saw it!

-also, while playing around after the WOD I tried to get on the rings - set up for a ring dip - and I was finally able to get both my arms locked out at my side - I'd been able to get one but never both but today - success!  I could even hold it for a few seconds.

I'm seeing the improvements from all the shoulder work we seem to have been doing - quite happy about it!

More on tonights WOD - Naughty 40 - tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment