Monday, June 10, 2013

5/28 – “Annie”


WOD “Annie”
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders
Sit-ups
7:28

First day back from vacation and it was a good little one to get going.  Knew from the way I was feeling that there wouldn’t be any records set but was looking forward to it anyway.  Brendan and I were beside each other and he really pushed me to go faster.  There was a bit of back and forth for the first couple of rounds then I snuck ahead by a few situps and went from there.  He definitely made it challenging knowing in my head I couldn’t stop to rest at all.  Finished almost one minute slower than my PR but was to be expected.

Followed it up with a bit of open gym.  Didn’t really have  a plan but was inspired by the OHS WOD at the regionals so worked on that.

Open Gym
Overhead Squats
Warmup
5x15kg
3x25kg
Working
5x3 @ 35kg

This felt solid. Not sure what my previous OHS PR was but this was probably close to it.  Haven’t done them in ages and it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment