Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/16 - lots of DU's

WOD #1
10 rounds
3 pull-ups
6 toes to bar
9 double-unders
9:26 (orange band, knees to chest)

WOD #2
10 rounds
3 med ball jumps
6 squats
9 double-unders
6:08

Fun set of WOD's today... really loving all this programming since the holidays - it's quite different daily and seems to be hitting all kinds of skills.  Unfortunately my toes to bar aren't yet that great to complete in this WOD plus my hands are still a little beat up so I was trying to protect them.  I did round 1 and 3 with only the yellow band for the pull-ups but the rest were with orange.  One day I'll get them all unassisted!  I rocked the DU's pretty much through out which was great, makes it easier to catch up.  The second WOD was a killer on the legs but made it through. Good day!

Taking today as a rest day - really feeling tired after the race on sunday - definitely felt it in my arms yesterday but some good mobility work after the WODs helped relieve some of the tightness.  Rest day earned!

No comments:

Post a Comment