Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/24... "DT"

WOD
60 second bench press
13kg/ 61 reps

This one hurt a little after the HSPU's the day before but managed it.  Hard to keep up the speed needed to get 60 reps in 60 seconds but I did it.  

Hero WOD “DT”
5 rounds (50/70kg) -
12 deadlifts
9 hanging cleans
6 push presses
7:30 (25.5kg)

This was fun/hard.  When we finished one of the girls I regularly work out with asked me if I thought I went too light - my inappropriate response was 'f@#$ no'... heh.  The last set of push presses were a struggle.  It was great though because of my fatigue I had to really focus on getting my legs involved.  There was no way I was going to get this one done with just my arms.  Also, I LOVE (reverse grip) deadlifts, especially this one where the weight was half what I did the day before.  Nice.

Match, our coach, made a statement that I truly loved last night - 'we won't be going out side for probably another week and a half' in relation to how hot it is here now - LOVE - means no running... yay!

Also, posted on our boxes facebook page - "Air conditioning may be frowned upon in the Crossfit community, but I've gotta admit we're thankful for it at Cooee Crossfit this coming week!" And this is true!  I think I'd melt otherwise... but I'm still going and loving it!

Keep hydrated everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment