Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1/3 - back to the box...

After a nice 9 day break the box was open again and we were back at it... thankfully it was a 'nice' WOD to ease us back in...

Mobility 
Hip preparation

WOD
3 rounds
10 cleans
10 burpee bar hops
10 SDHP
10 push ups
5:49 (18kg)

Felt good throughout but it was a lung burner - had that dry feeling in my throat when it was all done but managed to keep a steady pace even through the burpees.

Stepped on the scale while I was there to see the damage that had come from eating all the bad things and not working out as much and somehow managed to be down 1kg (2.2lbs) since Dec 15th.  I'll take that.  I think it has something to do with the heat - makes me either not want to eat much or only eat really fresh stuff so lots of fruits and veggies - and BBQed meat.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment