Monday, May 14, 2012

5/13 - Beach Run

Two separate beach runs makes one a beach runner correct?  Haha, I went for another beach run on the weekend - same route as before (I find it mentally easier somehow) and it was awesome.  I LOVED it... and coming from me that is a big statement.  HUGE.  I am not a runner, I don't enjoy running but this was good.  I did the same approx. 2.5km distance in about 26:30 however this includes navigating my way around a rock outcrop which includes not being bashed by the waves and not drowing even though the water is up to my waist.  I had to time it with the water so that took up a few minutes in each direction.  Fun though.

I think I'm going to start doing this regularly.  I quite enjoyed it especially as this time my legs weren't trashed from a week of heavy squats. 

R- I know you didn't make it though I'm sure you got my text.... would have been fun to run together again but regardless you got me out of my comfy bed so thanks for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment