Monday, May 28, 2012

5/25 - Comp Training Night #1

Warning... do not eat the majority of a cow (Brazillian lunch - lots and lots of meat) before a crossfit session of any kind.  It does not feel good.

WOD
Primal Throwdown 2011- WOD 1
Amrap 5 mins
with 30kg barbell:
deadlift=1pt (42rep)
c+j=4pts (24reps)
squat snatch=9pts (0reps)
138 points
rest 1 min
800m run= 4:04

We partnered up and judged each other on this.  In the warm-up before I went I demonstrated a couple of squat snatches for Kayla and I wasn't getting deep enough (need more practice at getting full squat depth) so I stuck with the C+J.  It was great when Kayla mentioned that when I was trying to rest/ catch my breath on the C+J's to get in some deadlifts which, at 30kg was quite easy to do so I got more point.

The run was really hard.  I made it but it most definitely wasn't my best effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment