Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1 - 2012 Open WOD 12.2

Crossfit Games 12.2
Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
30 Snatch (M 75 / F 45 lbs)
30 Snatch (M 135 / F 75 lbs)
30 Snatch (M 165 / F 100 lbs)
Max Rep Snatch (M 210 / F 120 lbs)
My score - 42
 
Was aiming for 5 reps at 75lbs (35kg)… NEW PR!!!  Previous was back in December at 28kg so getting 12 reps at 35kg was HUGE.  I am stoked with what I did on this one - now if my coach can approve my score I might (for a brief period of time) be first in the world/ Australia depending… haha.

It was great doing this WOD with Coach Match judging me one on one as I got a ton of feedback on technique which was helping me get that bar overhead (once I got past the fear of it) and I really want to do this WOD again (though I don't know that I will be able to as I'm away all weekend).  I feel that knowing the tips that I do now (feel the weight before pulling, straight arms, full hip extension, fast feet) I could probably do more reps before time runs out.  I liked this WOD though, was great to see my improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment