Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/6 - KB's and DU's

WOD:
60 double-unders
30 KB swings (20kg KB)
40 double-unders
20 KB swings
20 double-unders
10 KB swings
800m run
12:49 Rx

This was a fun WOD but I felt tired in my shoulders.  Normally I can string a full set of 30 KB swings at 20kg but not today - I think the first set I was barely managing 10, the second set was 5 or so and then the third I managed 10 again together.  It took me a lot of time in between but I was still tired/hurting from the snatches on Monday.

My double unders were alright - tripped up a few times on the first two rounds again I think because of tired shoulders but I pulled them out pretty quick.  This WOD was a real lung burner - not much time to catch your breath before going at it again and then... an 800m run in really hot weather (it was 38C yesterday) was tough but even though I wanted to walk I kept going, slowly but still running.

Fun day to be back at it after a long weekend.  Tonight is skills work which will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment