Monday, March 12, 2012

3/11 - Sunday SUP Session

WOD
2 x 1km out and back

Today was hot (photo evidence below) and meant being in/on/near the water was a requirement.  Wind/ tide conditions weren't conducive to a downwinder so we met at the beach to do some out and back repeats - a 1km loop from the beach to a yellow  marker.

My shoulders hurt.  As noted in the last post I'm tired.  Give the direction of the little runners it was basically a one sided paddle on the way out and then again on the way back only on the opposite side.  about half way out my shoulder would just blow up - so done but I still kept it steady and solid.  I struggled turning both times I went and fell in though the water was a refreshing cool off.  I'm working on being able to move my feet on the board and figure out best positioning for different conditions.  Loving it.

So much for a rest day... 

Yesterday's Temp (officially high of 41.2C)

No comments:

Post a Comment