Saturday, February 11, 2012

Paleo Food - Day 11

Breakfast (11:30 - big sleep in)
Pete's Paleo Porridge (recipe below)

Snack
handful of cherries

Dinner
chicken with tomatoes, green and red onions, mushrooms and ribbon zucchini
handful of kale chips
 
Hydration
Morning/Afternoon - 1.5L berry water/ carbonated water
Evening -  1L berry water/ carbonated water

Pete's Paleo Porridge
In a blender mix up the following:
1/2 cup pecans (I used walnuts as it was what I had)
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 banana (I used a whole one)
1/2 tsp cinnamon (I dumped in enough)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 coconut/almond milk (use what you have)

You can heat in the microwave (I did) and add more coconut/almond milk or another sprinkle of cinnamon or a handful of berries.  Mix it up.

Kale Chips
Pull kale leaves from the stalk and break apart
toss in avocado oil (enough to lightly coat)
bake at 350F (175C) for 12 minutes
eat!

Kale Chips
Dinner - with zucchini ribbons!

No comments:

Post a Comment